Saturday, March 24, 2012

Finally a little Breathing Room

I am finally caught up on all my homework and can actually enjoy my "Spring Break". With no class today I was really looking forward to spending the day not worrying about homework or anything other than spending the day with my Man Friend! I even got to sleep in a little bit. Mr.Friday and I had a great day planned, a hike in the early morning and then movie and dinner. The weather was mild today but still enjoyable for our hike. We choose to go picnic style for lunch, taking it with us to enjoy during our hike. As we were eating and enjoying some quite time together we looked high above us where a dead branch with some leaves on it was hanging high above our heads. Suddenly there was a gust of wind and the rustling of leaves and (I swear this was in slow motion) the branch fell straight down, landing right where we had previously been sitting (we had quickly gotten out of its way). It was so random but completely hilarious! After hiking we went to see the "Hunger Games". Now, I have read all the books in this series and was worried about them departing drastically from the play of events in the movie. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they stayed very close to the book. It was a very good movie and I recommend it as a "Must See Movie". After the movie we got dinner at Chili's, One of Mr.Friday's favorite restaurants. We spent the rest of the night snuggled up watching Interview with a Vampire, an extremely long movie on network t.v (curse you commercials). It was a very enjoyable day. Made all the more enjoyable without the pressure of having to finish up homework before Sunday. I can not wait for this semester to be over. Every time I think that though I remember that I am taking summer classes, which means that my "semester" wont be over until the 7th of July..... Which seems like an exceptionally long time from now. *sigh* Its almost over, almost over... Just keep saying that.

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful weekend so far!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • Does anybody else think that censored movies on T.V are hilarious. Their mouths still move in the shape of the word so you still know what they are saying. So funny!
  • I enjoyed a Mango Margarita at dinner, it was so yummy!
  • Mr.Friday and I have officially been "seeing" each other for almost 3 months, quite an accomplishment right!

No comments:

Post a Comment