Friday, March 30, 2012

Imagine This...

Picture it.... A boy and a girl are walking across a darkened parking lot. The boy is wearing Khaki pants and a dark jacket, The girl (well she looks fabulous!) is wearing jeans, a black tank top covered with a white sweater and black pumps. Suddenly she teeters and grabs for the boys arm to steady herself, she is wobbly on her feet and can't seem to regain her balance. Suddenly you hear her gasp and start to whimper. What could have possibly happened in that short amount of time? You finally notice that she is clutching her shoe, and notice that the 5 inch spiked heel is missing off of one of her black pumps. You begin to laugh and once you start you can't seem to stop.....

Funny image right, like something out of a movie. Except this really happened.... to ME. Mr. Friday and I went to see a movie (Wrath of the Titans) tonight and as we were walking across the pot hole strewn parking lot, the heel of one of my pumps snapped off. Can you imagine, me trying to walk into the movie theater perch precariously on the spike of only one heel. It was quite hilarious, made even more so by the fact that I kept tripping and having to grab onto Mr.Friday for support. It was funny but also very sad. I have had these shoes for so long (not to mention the pretty penny they set me back) and now they are no longer with me. *sigh*. On a good note though the movie was very good and I highly recommend it!

Happy Weekend! May your shoes forever carry you to where you need to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment