Saturday, March 10, 2012

Late Nights After Early Mornings

Today was one LOOOONG day. I was actually dreading today since I still had lots of homework to finish (6 out of 8 pages of one paper and all 14 of another, I know nothing like procrastination.) And after meeting Mr.Friday for lunch we agreed that instead of spending the rest of the afternoon together we would meet up around dinner time so that I could work on homework. We had plans to meet up with some friends of mine for a birthday party later on in the evening. I spent (most of) the afternoon working on homework and then go ready for dinner and the party. I have to admit that I was excited since I don't normally have time for these kinds of things. Mr.Friday and I decided to go out for our favorite dinner, Sushi and met at my favorite sushi restaurant here in town. Two hours later we were ready to head to a new restaurant that had just recently opened here in my town to meet up with everyone else for the party. We headed in side and the place was packed, but no sighs of the birthday girl. After 15 minutes we decided to leave and find some place else to have our own party!!! (turns out they were running late and still went in to "Stand" at the bar:( Mr. Friday and I hit up Fridays for some appetizers and cocktails. I have to admit that when we are together we spend a lot of time talking about silly things, and what if scenarios something I find really funny. But 5 Rum and Cokes later and I remembered that I still had two papers to finish and could feel the starting of a buzz coming on, not very conducive for paper writing. I got home around 1:30 in the morning and am completely daunted by the amount of homework I need to finish still. Yikes.....

Talk you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment