Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pop of Color Thursday...

Today was another beautiful day in New York, a bit windy but still lovely. So I was really feeling spring fever. I decided to do a Spring makeup tutorial for my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WpcXFPBaRc&list=UU7eW1W4EwCNHklM4w1_wjpw&index=1&feature=plcp

I went with pink with a pop of purple, I really like the way it turned out

This look was super easy to do.
Products used:
Eyes:
MAC painterly paint pot
NYC Island Sunset pallette
MAC Vapor
ELF midnight Gel liner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Masscara
Face:
Wet N'Wild Foundation
Elf Translucent powder
Mac Blush in Blushbaby & Well Dressed



The liner is the fun part. This was a thin line on the top lash and dramatic winged liner on the bottom. With a pop of pink lip. I love this current trend, bright pink lips. I am so ready for Spring to be here!







Steph's Tidbits:
  • I have been watching a lot of older movie lately, like Sister Act. I haven't seen that movie in Forever.
  • Super Cool video being posted tommorrow, something I am super excited about this and can't wait to share it with you guys.
  • Don't forget you can connect with me on Twitter @thatgreengirl24

No comments:

Post a Comment