Monday, January 28, 2013

Workout of the week!

Did you make it to 1,000 jump squats? I did! and my legs were so sore, but I know in the long run it is totally worth it. You burn a little over a 1/2 a calorie with each jump squat, that means you burned an extra 500 calories last week! Woot WOOT!!!

Okay so this week I am going to give you a full 7 days to complete the 1,000. I cheated a bit today, the first slip I pulled out was actually Bicep Curls, but lets face it I am way too lazy to be carrying around a dumbbell all day, so I went with my second slip which was.... wait for it, wait for it........ Incline Push ups! You can do these baby's anywheres, against the kitchen counter, a wall, the stairs, I even bang out a couple against the bathroom sink when I am brushing my teeth. I prefer to do these suckers against the stairs but will utilize any space in my house. I will even admit that one week when I did these before I was totally inspired and even did them against my car as I was waiting for the gas to pump. You should have seen the guy at the other pumps face, he was all like "what the heck is that crazy over there doin"  and I was all like "yo what's up, I'm just over here crankin out some Inclines", Priceless!

Here is a picture for proper form:

 
You should aim for something that is about waist high, but if you use something higher just make sure your feet are farther back. I've got 100 under my belt already, so get up on these and see if you can beat me to 1,000!
 
Laters!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for talking about me... lol. This blog should be all about your little sisters 25th bday!

    ReplyDelete