Thursday, January 24, 2013

House of FAB!

Have I mentioned my new favorite thing yet? No, well allow me to introduce you to the website that will change you life, scratch that Pinterest already did, didn't it? So then I guess this will change what you wear on your feet. Justfab.com.


I am in LOVE with this website (and no they are not paying me to say that, I simply buy a ton of stuff from them and want to share my obsession with you people, if there is anyone even reading this :). They have the most amazing shoes, all high quality, designer picked. In fact Kimora Lee Simmons is the president of this company. When you sign up you fill out a little survey about your shoe preferences (as if I have a preference, if its goes on my feet I love it). Then each month you get a closet, if you will, on their website that has some shoes that fit your preferences and you can purchase one of those or choose from the hundreds of other styles that they have, each costs $39.99 with free shipping! You earn points for each purchase and 350 points gets you a free pair of shoes (Holla!!). If you don't feel like purchasing simply decline by the 5th of the month and you wont be charged. Forget, and you get a member credit to pick anything. So I guess there is the downside, you do have to remember to get on there and decline before the 5th of the month but lets be honest if you can remember to buy tampons each month you can remember to log on to this amazing site. I have been in love with this sight for the past 5 months or so and have purchased like 7 pairs of shoes, because they are always having a sale (right now its buy one get one free, and I do so love that word FREE!!). These are the ones I purchased recently;
007.JPG

Photo is loading
Photo is loading
 

So anyways, blah blah I love this website and then I see a commercial for a new show on Style network called "Kimora: House of Fab" and I had my mind blown because its a show about this website, like behind the scenes stuff and I very nearly died right there, because now I can take my obsession to the next level! Last night was the first episode and while not extremely entertaining, it was interesting, and they do some cool things during the show:
 
Seriously check out this website you will die of happiness!!
 
Happy Shopping!!
 
p.s. Anonymous comment will no longer be posted. If you have something to say, then take responsibility and put your name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment