Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Little Ulta Haul

Maybe that should read an Awesome Ulta Haul or an Epic Ulta Haul! Have I mentioned before how much I love Ulta? I believe I have but just in case I will reiterate, I LOVE ULTA!! And you wanna know when I love them the best? When they send me a 20% off coupon of course. And you wanna know when I love them even more? When I have gift cards of course :)

Ok enough with the annoying talk, lets get down to business. I will tell you a secret, I always get Ulta gift cards for Christmas (mostly because everyone knows how much I love that place) but I never use them until I get my January 20% off coupon, that way I get more makeup (nail polish, shower stuff, beauty supplies etc...) for my buck. This week was that week! I always go and just grab whatever I want and drop it into the little shopping bags that they provide(scratch that, those bags are not little, have you seen those things? They are like a bottomless pit) and then spend the next 20 minutes walking around the store muttering to myself about what I can get with my gift cards and what I should wait on. It's quite a hilarious process! So anyways I had epic amounts of gift cards and my 20% coupon in hand and off to Ulta I went and this is what I ended up getting;

I am so happy with everything I ended up getting, and I only paid $13. As you can see this is all high end makeup so that's a pretty good price!
 
The Mint Collection from Lorac, came with this super cute, super shinny metallic bag.
I decided to get this simply because I am in love with the mint shadow, it is such a beautiful color and very understated.

I love kits like this, because they let you try products that you never have before without breaking the bank purchasing the full size versions.


I am a big fan of too Faced and have been wanting to try their lip glosses for awhile. What a perfect excuse!! This color is gorgeous, its called; Pillow Talk and is the perfect muted taupe brown color.

You remember my obsession with Mascara right.

The girl at Ulta suggested I try the too faced blushes and so I did! This one is called Cocoa Rose. Its a dusty pink color, perfect for adding a touch of color during the winter months.

I'll admit I got this one simply because of its name; "Who's Your Poppy" LOL. Poppi is what I call my grandfather!! The color however is beautiful, a sparkly coral with an undertone of brown.

This is the Matte Eye palette from Too Faced, and it has some very pretty colors in it. I love the Vintage Violet color (Middle row bottom) It is the perfect shade of purple, not too overpowering, yet pigmented enough to pack a punch.

The Romantic eye palette from Too faced is so gorgeous, I wore this today and I got so many compliments on my eye makeup! Its subtle but smokey at the same time (if that's even possible) yet not overpowering. LOVE IT!!

I am so happy with everything I got. Only problem is, is that when you go to this store, for every one thing you do buy you see three more things that you want. Thank goodness for coupons!
 
Laters!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment