Saturday, January 26, 2013

Away We Go....

GOOOOOoooD MornING!!!

Don't you just love Saturday mornings!! The prospect of the entire weekend lays before you, so many possibilities, so many adventures to be had. Unless your me of course... and you have a group project to complete (to which no one wants to contribute), so you'll spend your entire Saturday trapped in front of your computer trying to finish.... GRrrr. But that's okay, it just means that I will be able to take the time to reorganize my room, something I love doing! Be on the look out for organization videos and posts coming soon, I have decided that I will dedicate one post a week in the month of February to organization.

Hmmmm.... so what should we talk about today? I know lets talk about upcoming plans and you guys can chime in with some of the upcoming plans you might have.

Lets see; did I mention I am graduating at the end of this semester? May 11th to be exact, and my mom and stepfather are both (hopefully) making the trip down here. I am so excited! It feels as though I have been going to school for the past 25 years and to finally be almost done is super exciting.

I am running a 10K second weekend in May. I am a little nervous about this but I am currently running 3.5 miles 4 times a week and 5.5 miles one time a week so I think by May I should feel confident that I wont embarrass myself with my running ability.

For memorial day weekend my mom and I are planning on meeting up in Toronto for a Blue Jays game, we are staying at this beautiful hotel right near the stadium and plan to spend the three days checking out the city. I am super excited about this one since it means I can check one more stadium off the list, so far I have been to 5 of the 30 major league stadiums, and hope to check off 6 more before the summer is over, since I am not sure how much longer I am going to be on the East Coast. So far a lot of things are happening in May... Hmmm I need to make some plans for other parts of the spring. Oh wait..

Last week of March I have a weeks worth of vacation and I plan to drive over to Washington for a day or two (to see a Nationals game!!). Other than that I have a whole lot of class and school stuff planed, oh and a full time job, which can make for a very busy schedule.

So what have you guys got planned?

Laters!!

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment