Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just a little Stress..... And a Birthday Wish

Okay so today I am dealing with a little stress, which I hate. College is complicated, and sometimes its down right confusing. Not the subject, although lets admit it that we all have faced a subject where the whole time we were just like "HUH?". No I am referring to the enrollment process, the financial aid, the purchasing of books, all that "other" stuff you have to do when it comes to college. Sometimes it can really suck when you have to make all these decisions yourself, is this really the right class? Do I really have to pay $250 for that book? What should my major be? What do I wanna do with the rest of my life? Usually I have all of that stuff figured out, but then my school will throw me a curve ball and I am all like "WHAT? I just woke up give me a minute here". So today I am dealing with trying to finish scheduling my last semester at this school, although at the moment it looks like it might not be, and figuring out the best course of action for after I am done. Heavy things to deal with so early in the morning :(

In other news I forgot to mention that yesterday was my sisters 25th bday!

 
Oh yeah! She is totally rockin a pink Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles top in that picture. She was cool way before it was cool, to be cool (LOL). Happy B-day lil Sis! 


No comments:

Post a Comment