Saturday, February 2, 2013

Note Card Overload....

Well today I am Study Mode Stephanie. I have a major test that I am taking on Tuesday, that literally will decided my future. Okay maybe not as dramatic as that, but it will decide if I am graduating this semester or if I have to wait to get my degree (and skip the commencement ceremony) at the end of the next semester, meaning August. I am taking the Natural Science CLEP (which is BIO and Natural Science) to supplement my college credits, basically it means that I will earn credit (if I pass) for the class without having taken the class. I have been studying for the past 3 weeks and am finally sitting down for the exam on Tuesday, YIKES :(. I have made a ton of note cards that I have been studying (and memorizing) and I am basically cramming all weekend long, as well as trying to finish all my other homework.


It's a bit stressful to say the least. You can see my system in the picture above. As you have seen in previous posts, I am obsessed with organization and my study process is no exception. Like I said I have tons of note cards and I have them split up into groups; Memorize, read-through, Questions, Scientists, and finished (ones that I've already memorized). I then post-it the groups, so everything has a place. Compulsive, yes I know.

Anyways that's what I am doin this weekend, what are you guys up to?

Laters!!

Steph's Tidbits:
  • I love watchin old movies on AMC and TCM during the weekend!
  • I also love the fact that I get to sleep in a little bit on the weekends!!
  • My current weakness; Honey Mustard & Onion pretzels. Those things are like crack to me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment