Tuesday, February 12, 2013

E.L.F. Tuesday

 You guys know about my obsession with makeup right? I love makeup, and I love a good deal. So when E.L.F (Eyes. Lips. Face.) sent me an email with 50% off I was all over that, like flies on honey!.


I usually purchase E.L.F stuff from my Target, but they don't have a wide selection and they very rarely get new things in. ELF is a cheap makeup brand but in no way does that say anything about their quality. I love their makeup brushes, and for $1 or $3 you can buy as many as you want and not feel bad about throwing them away if they get damaged. I absolutely love their packaging, everything comes in these drawstring bags, which keeps everything together so its not sliding all around the box. They always run some sort of special online, like buy $25 get free shipping, or purchase this and we will add this onto your order at no extra charge. And I do love me some free stuff!!
 
So when I made this order they added the little black book of beauty collection for free. So I got a lot of stuff with this order, here's a run-down:
  •  6 Lipsticks
    • Classy
    • Voodoo
    • Flirtatious
    • Sociable
    • Charming
    • So Chill
  • 1 Lip gloss
    • Hope
  • 1 Matte Lip color
    • Tea Rose
  • 1 Liquid Eyeliner
  • 1 Mascara
    • Lengthening and defining
  • 1 HD blush
    • Superstar
  • 1 Baked Bronzer
    • St. Lucia
  • 1 Eyelid primer
  • 2 False Lashes
    • Natural
    • Dramatic
  • Lotion Wipes
  • 2 Brushes
  • 1 Brush Shampoo
  • 2 little black book of beauty pallets
    • Cool
    • Warm
As you can see, a ton of stuff. So far I am loving all of it! Like I said they are always running specials and their products are so great. Sometimes with higher end makeup, I don't use it as often because I don't want to use it up quickly, simply because it costs so much to replace. With this brand you don't have to worry about that, use it as often as you want, and then spend the $3 to replace it. And you can't beat a good deal!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What is brush shampoo? And what is your fav color lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brush shampoo is for cleaning your makeup brushes. My favorite lipstick of the ones I got here? I am diggin on Classy, its the perfect subtle pink color, very "CLASSY!" Lol!

      Delete