Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Little Saturday Follie

Today is Saturday, as if you didn't already know. I, dear reader, am laying in bed as I write this. Why you might ask? Because I can I say. I have been up, gotten dressed and even been to the store, but I simply have little to no energy to do anything other than lay in bed, read, watch movies, work on some school stuff, and of course blog. What movies am I watchin you ask, well right now I am watchin Pride & Prejudice ( a little romantic for my taste but I love to look at Mr. Darcy, what a dish!!). Before that I was watching Talladaga nights and next I plan to pop in Sucker Punch. A very eclectic afternoon, and I plan to become one with my bed sheets as the afternoon progresses. I hope your Saturday is as relaxing as mine is!!

Time to relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment