Sunday, February 10, 2013

And Then There's That...

Oh man have I been struggling to stay on top of everthing this week. We had a huge snowstorm here on the East Coast on Friday, which means that the kids were home for most of the day. And while I love them, it is seriously tough to get things done when they are all over the place. So there were no pictures taken of the recipe of the week, so I will save that gloriousness for next week! Other than the massive amounts of snow we are now sporting here in NY, I have been busy keeping up with my homework and exercise. I did 5,000 jumping jacks this week, how many did you end up doing?

Steph's Tidbits:
  • It was really cold for my run yesterday, so I only did 1.5 miles outside and the other 2.0 miles on the treadmill. I am not sure why but running on the tredmill always seems a lot harder for me to finish.
  • I went through all of my old school stuff yesterday and I have to say, I have a serious problem with throwing things out. I have one of those "I might need this someday" complex.
  • One of the classes I am taking this semester is Astronomy. It is so fascinating and I am enjoying learning all about the stars, moons and planets.

...wise words.

No comments:

Post a Comment