Friday, February 22, 2013

February Organization(3)

Welcome back to February organization. Today we are going to talk about bathrooms! I have a small bathroom, but I actually love it so that makes up for its size.
 
As you can see the room is very white (not my choice) with pink accents (also not my choice). I will give you guys an in depth look as everything just like always.
 
So this is inside my shower. I prefer to keep everything looking polished and organized so I have two corner organizers.

The organizers are held on my suction cups and have a small "cup" inside the main compartment that holds smaller things, like razors or my face scrub. It also has a hook for hanging things. I keep all of my body wash in one and all of my shampoo, conditioner, and face wash in the other.

On one side of my sink I keep all of my jewelry, in a small three drawer organizer. On top I keep all of my earrings in a leopard print hard case, and all of my rings are held on the hand that I got from Claires. Inside I keep all of my hair jewelry in the top drawer, all of my bracelets in the middle and all of my longer/more expensive necklaces in the bottom.
I have two drawers in my sink. The top one holds baskets for all of my teeth cleaning supplies and the bottom holds all the samples/products that I have gotten from different places that I am not going to use. Whenever people come over to my house they can go through it and take whatever they want!
Under my sink I have three organizers. One is a large single drawer that holds all of my over sized products. These are all things that are "Extras" of things I already am using. The small three drawered organizer holds all of my "Lady" Things. And the basket holds all of my travel sized things. Whenever I am going on a trip I just pull it out and dump whatever I am going to need into a travel bag.
Under my sink I have a large drawer that is divided into two long compartments. I keep all of my travel bags as well as more "Extras". As well as anything that I don't use often.

I keep a basket over my toilet that holds extra toilet paper and my speakers for when I rock out in the shower :). I also have a wall mounted cabinet that has three compartments on the bottom and doors with two shelves inside. On top there you can see some of my Halloween stuff, a Jack Skelington coffee mug and two witches shoe candle holders that I got from Pier one. In the far left lower compartment I have containers holding hair ties, and bobby pins. The middle section holds all of my moisturizers and lotions. And the far right holds a basket with all my face washes.
Next to my wall organizer I have two command hooks (you know those things I use for basically everything, and talk about all the time!) They hold my longer necklaces as well as a headband that wont fit in my jewelry organizer.
On my sink I have a long plastic tray, it came as part of the set that I use to organize my makeup and desk. It holds all of my perfume. I have three from Victoria's Secret, Vera Wang Preppy Princess, Rock Princess, Princess, and Night Princess, as well as Britney Spears Fantasy. I also use a small square container to hold all of my perfume samples that I get as part of the Glambags and Birchboxes.
Inside of the wall organizer I have two shelves that hold all of my hair things, as any other over sized bathroom products.



So here's the deal with all the "Extras" I am in school full time plus I have a full time job so I don't always have the time to be running to the store when I run out of something, plus I find it really annoying to jump in the shower only to realize that I only have enough conditioner for haft my head. So to combat this I always ask for things I use alot of for Christmas or my birthday. That way I always have spares.
 
So I hope you guys found this helpful and will get some Ideas for your own bathroom space!
 
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment