Friday, July 29, 2011

A little Vent....

Have you ever noticed that when you want or need things to go smoothly, they very rarely do. Something always is going wrong, or not the way you expect it to go. I had one of those moments this morning. I always feel very frustrated when things are out of my control and they start heading in the wrong direction than what I had planned. This is especially true when it comes to my bank. It seems to me that people at the bank should always be trying to impress me, they want my money there, and yet things go wrong ALL THE TIME. I chose this bank simply because of its convenience and because I like there commercials ( Logical reasons I know) and they also gave me a free gift when I signed up!! However, always when I least expect it do things seem to take a downward turn. Then I have to spend an hour on the phone with customer service only to be told that its also out of their control and they can't fix my problem. GRRRRR..... frustration. Anyways that's my Friday morning rant, and now I can get on with my regularly schedule day ! Hope Ya'll are having a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment