Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And a Pinch to grow an inch....

I will be the first to admit that I am not a big fan of my birthday. I love celebrating other peoples birthdays but when it comes to my own, I could actually skip it. And it has nothing to do with the getting older part, I just simply could care less. So when yesterday rolled around, just as it always does this time of year, I was more than happy to let it roll on by just like any other ordinary day. And it for the most part was just that, an ordinary day. I did however go out for dinner (sushi, my favorite!!) and Ice cream. And to top it all off the Yankees pulled out a win last night !!!! I got some awesome gifts from my mom and bought myself (every year I buy myself something that I truely want) my totally rad trip to Paris. Being 25 seems strange to me, like I should be a grown up now but still feel much like a kid, I guess I will always be a kid at heart!

~ Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment