Wednesday, July 27, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things......

Here is my first (of many) posts about my favorite beauty products. These are my favorite eyeshadow products, and pallettes. In my collection and Organization video on Youtube I told you guys that I dont have a huge collection, and that may be true but I make what I do have work for me all the time.


These are my favorite pink colored eyeshadow;
Starting from the top they are MAC Seedy Pearl, Swish
and Vapour. The pigment is Pink Venus and next to it
the lonley UD Cherry


These are my most used colors from the top left;
MAC Grain, Satin Taupe, Vapour, and Phloof. The
Three pigments are also MAC Peach whip, Twinks, and Chrystal

This is the UD Dangerous Palette

Urban Decay Naked Palette

This is a cheapo palette from NYC (I usually purchase these
from Walmart) this one is called Lexington Luxury
















For a video on my favorite things as well as other tutorials check out my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatGreeneyedGirl24?feature=mhsn

No comments:

Post a Comment