Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Back!!

Well I admit, I have been back for five days now, but have been busy catching up with work and sleep. My trip home was a success (if it can be gauged by such). My trip started out on a down note however, my Delta flight was originally scheduled for friday night at 7:30 and about 2 hours before I was supposed to be at the airport it was cancelled unexpectedlly, and I was rescheduled for Saturday morning. Despite that tremetulous start it went off without a hitch after that. Until that is my flight back to NY, in which I was delayed (while sitting on the airplane) for two hours and did not get home until 3:00 in the morning. It made for a very LOOOOOONG work day on Tuesday. During my visit home my mom and I went to a Detroit Tigers baseball game (for those of you who know me well, know that I am obssessed with baseball) it was so much fun and a great, Great game! This however got me thinking about MLB inspired makeup :) so look for Tutorials soon inspired by some of (my favorite!) the teams. In other news I am planning a trip to Paris for August, this will be my first trip to the city of lights and a place I have dreamed of going my entire life. My flight is booked and I eventually (after much comtemplation) decided to book an apartment for my 8 night stay. I am so excited a look forward to sharing more details with you guys as I continue to plan and book things!



My mom and I enjoying the game at Comerica Park in Detroit


No comments:

Post a Comment