Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For the Trip....

I will be the first to admit that I don't "Love" shopping. I do it out of necessity. I am more the type of person who frequents bookstores than clothing stores. When it came time to buy some new things for the trip I was a little apprehensive. Up to this point (and because of my job) I tend to gravitate towards cloths that are easy to wear or have funny things on them. But for this trip I wanted to start dressing like a "Grown-Up". I happy to share with you guys some of my sweet finds over the past couple of days! Stay tuned for more fashion finds :) Hope ya'll are having a wonderful August so far!!!!

This dress is from Bebe


American Eagle


Another Bebe dress

American Eagle; off the shoulder shirt that can
be paired with one of the tanks below


Cute shorts from Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment