Thursday, April 12, 2012

To the Future and Beyond....

Today we hit up Epcot. I always have a lot of fun when we go here. It's funny to see Disney's take on the future, and where they thought we would be by now. I don't have any fun pictures for you guys since they all have the kids in them or I am making a totally messed up face or something. But that's okay since I have been there a ton of times and I am sure I will be going back again soon (can you tell I LOVE Disney World?!?). This after noon we switched hotels to be closer to the airport since our flight is at like 9 in the morning or something (most of the time I don't actually know this stuff, I am just along for the ride!). We played in the pool of the new hotel while "Mom" and "Dad" took the rental cars back and then got some dinner. Now I am finishing up some homework before playing a round of Game of Thrones with the head honcho. I hope you guys had a great spring break and that you all did something fun!

Night Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment