Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Your So UD Dangerous

Things have been crazy hectic lately, summer is on the way and school is winding down. It has been so hot here in NY and humid. I have been wanting to do a look that is a little more dramatic when it comes to the lashes. When I saw this palette at Ulta I knew just what I was going to do with it. The 6 colors in the palette are great companions to each other but can also be used with other colors, very versatile. It also came with a travel size of primer potion in Greed as well as a liner in the color rockstar. I choose to go with soft eyes and BIG, bold, dramatic lashes. I don't normally wear false lashes but this look certainly demanded that I wear them. I am not particularly confident in my false lash applying skills yet but I keep praticing and get better each time. This look was so simple to create, and don't worry if you don't have the exact same colors simply work with what you have. Remember keep it simple, keep it easy, but keep it fun!!


Products used:                                                       
Urban Decay primer potion in Greed
UD Dangerous palette:
Virgin
Rockstar
Oilslick
Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Rockstar
ELF false lashes
Maybeline Falsies Mascara
L'oreal True blend foundation
MAC blush in Peechykeen
MAC lipglass in Underage


For a video tutorial on how to do this look check out my YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment