Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A weekend Makeover

So I did something a little drastic over the weekend. I was a looking to do something new and different for summer. For those of you who watch my YouTube videos you know I hate spending a lot of time in the bathroom, simply because I don't have the patience to sit and fiddle with things for a long time, and my hair has been getting a little out of control lately soooooooo........

This is what happened! I am totally in love with the color, its a little red, a little brown (for those of you who don't know my natural color is medium brown) The cut is short in back a little bit longer in the front with side swept bangs (which you cant see in this picture) I am loving the short straightening time and the small amount of shampoo and conditioner I now use! In all a successful trip to the hair salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment