Thursday, June 2, 2011

Be Purpleicious

Color always brightens up my day! This pop of purple works well together and makes me feel as though summer if finally here! I used a Palette I purchased from Ulta a couple weeks ago, three colors that work well together. There is two ways this look would work, you could wear it with a light base (as I did in these pictures and the tutorial) for a light look or you could do a dark base (like Construtivist from MAC) for a darker more intense look. Don't be afraid to give extreme color a try, from experiments the best looks can be achieved. Remember keep it simple, keep it easy, but keep it fun!

Products used:
NYX trio of colors, Purples
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Maybelline Turbo Volume Mascara
L'oreal True blend foundation-Not pictured
MAC Well Dressed Blush
MAC Underage Lipgloss








For a tutorial on how to achieve this look check out my YouTube Tutorial *Be sure to Subscribe*
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatGreeneyedGirl24?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment