Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Keeping it all in its Proper Place

So one of my flaws (one that I am willing to admit to anyways) is that I am obsessed with keeping my things organized. My room and bathroom are always neat and orderly, and I am always on the look out for nifty things I can use to organize my things. When I started my makeup collection I watched tons of videos on YouTube on how other people keep their collections organized, I used some of their ideas but also did what works best for me. Walmart and Target are by best friends and I am constantly purusing the asiles on organization and surprisingly the kitchen area as well. You never know what you will find! My best advice is to find what works best for you, and look for things that are multifuctional and fit your personal style (you will see that I have some Halloween stuff that I used, because I absolutly love Halloween!). Below are some pictures of my collection, and you can find a video tour of my bathroom on my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatGreeneyedGirl24?feature=mhee





The clear basket, is where I keep all my blushes and came as part of a set I found in the kitchen section of Target

I hold all of my pencils (eyeliners, jumbo eyeshadows) and Mascara's in candle holders I bought from Yankee Candle

This is one of those drawered organizers you can get from from any hobby store.
The glass jars I got from Walmart (you can also find them at Michaels or other hobby stores) and simply hot glued a ribbon onto it, a simple step or dress it up a little. I filled them with Bean bag filler, its perfect for keeping my brushes upright and orderly.
This is where I keep all my pigments and smaller paletts. I keep the pigment jars upside down so I can see both the names and the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment