Thursday, September 5, 2013

How I Organize My......

Nail polish!

Admit it those pretty little bottles of nail lacquer are floating around in your bathroom somewhere, shoved in the back of a drawer or hiding under your bed because you never know where to put them. Not only are nail polish bottles hard to organize but us girls tend to have a bunch of them. So here is how I keep them;

All I did was purchase a large fishbowl from Walmart and plunked all my nail pretties in it. Bam- instant nail polish organizer. Now the trick is, is making sure that the colors you use the most often are near the top, not that its that much of a hassle to be digging around but it just make it easier. This bowl is big enough that I even keep my nail files in it, two birds one stone! Unconventional organization is often the best organization!!

Laters!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment