Monday, March 4, 2013

Workout of the Week!!

Lets do some Jump roping this week! This is such a great workout, and you can do it anywhere (well mostly), its low impact and gives you a slow burn. Now I admit that this is not a slip I pulled out of the jar this week, but its been an exercise that I have been wanting to make the workout of the week for a while, and what better time than right now. I am always seeming the contestants on the Biggest loser jumping rope, so I did some research and turns out, that if you keep a moderate pace, meaning between 70 to 120 jumps per minute, you can burn around 12 calories/minute. That's amazing!!

 
I always feel really clumsy when I am jumping rope, so while I hope I look like the girl above I feel more like;
 
 
You can find Jump Ropes at any store, I got mine from Target for $3. You can't beat that! Go on Jump for it!
 
Laters!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment