Sunday, July 1, 2012

What? Already?

I can't believe it's July already. Oh man do I still have a lot to accomplish on my 26 things list. I better get crackin. I am going home today, in fact I am sitting in the Cleveland airport as we speak. This morning my mom and I had breakfast with Travis and Sam (my sister and her husband, CRAZY) who returned from their honeymoon late on Friday night. They went to Vegas for their honeymoon if any of you were wondering. For breakfast we went to one of my favorite places Bob Evens. We don't have them here in NY and I often wake up craving their pancakes

Now I am sitting waiting for the second leg of my journey back to NY and I can't help but be a little melancholy. I know that I have to work and yet I really wish I could just hang around the farm all day everyday, helping out where I am needed and going to my grandparents for lunch whenever I wanted. But I guess that's what being a kid is for, when your an adult you have responsibilities that must be taken care of first, before your wants and desires. " I don't wanna grow up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment