Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fireworks for Hero's



Happy 4th of July everyone. Thanks to all those who sacrificed and served to protect our freedom. While it's important to pay them respect, its equally important to remember that there are 364 other days in the year that they deserve our respect as well.

You might think me lame but today I showed my patriotic spirit by going and seeing a movie.


I had been wanting to see this movie since it came out, and never got the chance to when I was home. So I decided that since I had the day off (Three cheers for mid-week days off WOOT WOOT WOOT!) that I would make the trek, a whole 20 minutes, to the movie theater. It was pretty good, not Pixar's best but still very good. The three boys in it are super cute! I am however dealing with a bit of homesickness today, I know that back home everyone is getting together to watch fireworks and grill out and I feel extremely sad that I wont be a part of that. Oh well... guess I will have to drown my sorrows in a TALL glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment