Monday, December 19, 2011

Silver Bells

I am not sure what it is about Christmas music, that puts me in the mood to do a makeup tutorial. All I know is that I will be ridding in the car listening to music and suddenly I will be like "hey silver bells..... I should do a silver holiday look". Now that you know where I got the inspiration for this look, lets get down to business. I really love this look ( in fact I will probably wear it for my own holiday get together later this week). It's so simple to create and if the compliments I recieved from the look are any indication it's a total hit! Make sure to check out my YouTube channel for a tutorial on how to achieve this festive look!

Products used:

Face;
Wet n'wild tinted moisurizer
NYC pressed face powder
MAC trace gold blush
MAC Flirt and Tease blush
Revlon lipstick in Kiss

Eyes;
MAC Soft ochre paint pot
Elf 6 color palette
Soft grey color
plum color
slightly glittery black
Elf creme line in Plum Purple
NYC high definition Mascara





No comments:

Post a Comment