Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Begginning of the End....

This is it!!! Finally I am in my LAST 8 weeks of College! I am literally exhausted, especially since I spent this last weekend working on two finals and one final project (which I estimate that I spent 18-22 hours working on). With no break between when my last classes ended and my new classes begin I don't feel like I even have a moment to take a quick breather, but its only 8 weeks. I can do anything for 8 weeks. In other news I am meeting my mom next weekend for a little 3 day vacation up in Toronto which I am very excited about.Other News:

  • The Yankees are kickin butt and takin names!!! They are first in their division (at the time of writing)
  • So are the Tigers.... More or less
  • All my favorite (TiVo'd) shows had their finales which means I have to wait a long time for any new episodes :( 
  • My new classes are SOOO much fun. and by fun I mean soul sucking and tear inducing. 
  • Anybody else tried the new minute maid orange Coolata from DD??? Because it's life changing!! 
Thats all I have for Ya'll right now. I'll keep you updated about next weekend and any of the exciting things we do!!

Laters!!!

P.S: To my STALKER. Take a hint and stop tryin to leave comments. Nobody sees them but me and I could care less, all I do is delete them. Your like a mosquito to me, nothing but annoying. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic! I hope he gets the hint that he is a loser and not worth your time!!!

    ReplyDelete