Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Recent Happenings.....

Wanna know whats new? Well I will tell you!

Lets see:
  • I am still working through my last semester of College, and never have a spare moment to breath, let alone blog. 
  • I got my hair cut! and had purple highlights put in, its so bad-A$$ !!!!
  •  I took a trip to Baltimore for opening weekend (baseball) check it out on my travel blog here: http://nomadtraveler.blogspot.com/
  •  I have been super busy making decisions about my future, which is a very daunting task. 
  • I have been running any where from 15 to 22 miles a week, and am finding it easier and easier everyday. 
So that's whats been happening with me lately. I have some exciting things happening soon, that I can't wait to share with you guys!!

Laters!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment